In this episode, Tom interviews Ed Shaw at Creating a Biblically Faithful Inclusive Church held by Liberty Christian Ministries.
Ed Shaw is a celibate same-sex attracted Christian. He is the author of Same-Sex Attraction and the Church: The Surprising Plausibility of the Celibate Life, an editor of Living Out (livingout.org) and a pastor at Emmanuel City Centre in Bristol, England
In this episode of the podcast, we answer all the missed questions from our recent live event. It took us a fair bit longer than we expected, so keep an eye out for part 2.
Links to resources on singleness:
- Washed and Waiting (Wesley Hill):
- The Plausibility Problem: The Church and Same-Sex Attraction (Ed Shaw):
- Redeeming Singleness: How the Storyline of Scripture Affirms the Single Life (Barry Danylak):
- Costly Obedience (Mark Yarhouse, Olya Zaporozhets):
- Spiritual Friendship: Finding Love in the Church as a Celibate Gay Christian (Wesley Hill):